Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Searching for a home after city life

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member piterfreide12's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2025
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Searching for a home after city life

    My wife and I are tired of the noise in Kyiv. We dream of peace and quiet, but we don't want to move far away — our jobs are here. I can't find anything modern and comfortable.

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member jonaswill's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2025
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Searching for a home after city life

    You know, I had the same problem. My family and I also wanted to move, but we wanted security, infrastructure, and a reasonable distance to the city. I found a great option on the website piemont eco. It's a cottage community in Pidhirtsi, near Kyiv. The architecture is minimalist, each house has a terrace, a lake, and a green area. We even signed up for a viewing — it really looks like a place where you can live without stress.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •